Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yellow Sour Patch Kids

I don't know why I save my homework for Sunday afternoons. I never want to do it.

Most of the time, I just float through life.
Still don't know what being fully dependent on God looks like. I may never know, but I think it's different for everyone.
And some days I just realize how much I need God. Not necessarily because anything bad happens, although that helps, but it just hits me some days for some reason.
Sometimes I get bored during sermons at churches. Think what you want about that, I don't care.
Today, as I was trying to focus, I ran across this in Isaiah:

"And he said, 'Yes, go and say to this people':
'Listen carefully, but do not understand.
Watch closely, but learn nothing.
Harden the hearts of these people.
Plug their ears and shut their eyes.
That way, they will not see with their eyes
nor hear with their ears,
nor understand with their hearts
and turn to me for healing.”


....That way, they will not see with their eyes
nor hear with their ears,
nor understand with their hearts...

BUT, turn to me for healing.


I found God today in that: I need Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment