Monday, March 22, 2010

Have you ever felt so alone that you really cannot find words for it? No pretty adjectives or fluffy descriptions suffice.
I'm not talking about being lonely. Although more times than not loneliness comes with being alone, but not always, and not in this case.
I mean the gut feeling that you are meant for something else. That no one around you can understand. Not necessarily because they are incapable, but because you can't find the words. You try and you try to explain what your heart is feeling, NOT your head, and yet...nothing. And even if you could, it's not something people want to talk about. One of those things you aren't sure you really understand either.
You just know you have to do this thing. And you will.
Because you also know...it's not up to you anymore...
I don't think I made sense.
I'll write (better) later.
Days when this feeling is stronger than normal, these kiddos help cheer me up.



My precious Hannah


Hayes and Garrett...a.k.a. TROUBLE


please note how tall Prisca is...she is below also haha

they never get along!! Randall and Garrett




future couple...Madeline and Scott




HAHA I told Amelia to make a funny face and she gave me this sassy look and said "ohkay?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment