Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Praise Beyond Belief

I just want everyone to take a second and dwell on the AWESOMENESS of the One we live to serve. (Well, I hope you do anyway). Seriously, I am in awe at how small I am and how big He is.

Some of you have heard me mention, either on here or in person, my little one, Keylahni. I got close to her working at the Elementary School this year. She is a spitfire, dancing around and telling me she loves me while giving me wet kisses on my cheek. Lately, and especially this past Saturday night on, I have been fervently praying for her. She has an interesting family situation, and I fear she gets neglected. I know her young mother loves her as well as her extended family, but...I won't say too much on the internet. Anyway, there have been nights that my heart has been so heavy it physically hurts me as I lay in bed, on the verge of tears. I love her, and I just prayed and prayed that Jesus would cover her with HIS love, a love that can never be taken from her.

Lately, I have been stressed about money. I have been praying and trying not to let it stress me out, telling myself over and over that God is the Provider of all Life, of all things. I don't need the money, truthfully, I just know that my parents cannot provide more than the necessities, and I am just a worrier like that, especially since I will not have a job this fall.

Today, Keylahni's mom called me. She wanted to know if I knew of any good camps Keylahni could attend this summer because she didn't want to keep her cooped up in the house all day long. I informed her of the only ones I knew of, and then she asked what I was doing this summer. Long story short, she asked me to take care of Keylahni.

Even as I write it I am blown away by God's provision. He ALONE is to be praised, as this is two answered prayers all rolled into one! Now, I have a job, but more than that, I get to love on my little girl at least for a few days a week, just so she knows someone loves her.

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment