Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Journey, Part 10

"Jesus Calling" for February 24th:


Be still
in the Light of my Presence, while I communicate Love to you.
There is no force in the universe as powerful as my love.
You are constantly aware of limitations: your own and others'.
But there is no limit to my love; it fills all of space, time, and eternity.
Now you see through a glass , darkly, but someday you will see me face to face.
Then you will be able to experience fully how wide and long and high and deep is my love for you.
If you were to experience that now, you would be overwhelmed to the point of feeling crushed.
For now, the knowledge of my Presence is sufficient to carry you through each day.



I found God today in that: I am [still] learning to be still.

No comments:

Post a Comment