Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If the shoe fits...

These are the newest ones I've done. The shoes themselves were $9 at Target.
The picture in the top left hand corner is the fronts (obviously). It says "Change," "Hope," and "Love" on the right shoe. The left is just a flower design. I will probably add more to that later. The top right hand picture shows the side of the right shoe. It says "You Must be the Change You Wish to See in the World." (one of my favorite quotes and on my ring :)) said by Ghandi. The bottom left hand corner is the right shoe again and it's just a rectangle with stars in it (actually on an Invisible Children t-shirt (another great organization to send money to)). And the bottom right hand picture is the left shoe with the flower.
.
These are the first ones I did. These were $7 at Walmart and it shows... They have torn up a little due to wear and just the fact that they were cheap.
Basically, the left shoe is a crazy tree design with squiggles on the side, and the right shoe is Isaiah 54:10

Comment on here or message me on facebook if you are interested in some shoes!

For those of you who don't know, I am selling shoes/art things under $15-$20 and giving the proceeds to kids who really need it/childrens bibles to hand out.

Thanks for your support and God bless!

3 comments:

  1. When I saw you for like 2 minutes on campus, I wish you could have stayed! I had drawings of my doodle clouds (remeber my doooodles?) to show you. I wanted to give them to you or discuss how to sell them!
    :C
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. BY THE WAY:
    Your shoes are sooo COOL!
    Try to get an account on Esty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh syd we need to get together soon and talk about this so we can sell stuff and help the kiddos! love you! and hope you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete