Friday, February 18, 2011

Faithful


He provides. I've seen Him do it soo much concerning money lately.

I wrote a $54 check for my jersey on Monday night, only to realize I only had $52 in my account. I frantically asked my mom to put some money in my account so that my check wouldn't bounce, but she wasn't able to until Wednesday. I checked my account everyday to see what was happening because I talked to the Treasurer and she had ALREADY deposited the checks by TUESDAY. Meaning, the $54 should have been already taken out of my account by the time my mom put the money in Wednesday. The deposit and credit didn't show up until today.

As soon as the $50 my mom put in showed up, the $54 was taken out EVEN THOUGH it should have been taken out earlier this week. GOD IS FAITHFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment